Why Westex Basic Bedding
- Proudly Canadian
- Access to the limited supply of Canadian Hutterite Goose Down
- Ethically sourced and sustainable
- Cleaned and processed in Toronto (our bedding manufacturing facility welcomes visits)
- The President of Westex is on the board of directors for the Down Association of Canada
- Serial numbers on every product for traceability
- Flexible shipping arrangements
Manufacturing capacity per week
Over 6000 duvets and
15000 sleeping pillows
Canadian Down and Feather Duvets and Pillows
Westex offers an extensive selection of down pillows and duvets, using the world’s finest Canadian Hutterite White Goose or Brome Lake Down and Feather options, ethically sourced in Canada.
Recycled Down and Feather Duvets and Pillows
Westex International is the first company in North America to introduce Recycled Down bedding into their permanent product offerings.
Help Us Save the Planet: How Westex Is Doing This With Recycled Down Products
Down and feather filled items from all over Europe are collected and primed for their next stage of life, thereby reducing waste and pollution
Down and feathers are extracted and sorted by skilled European craftsmen.
CLEAN AND PURIFY
Washing cycle (over 100°C) ensures products are hypoallergenic and comply with the strictest international standards of sterilization and cleanliness.
Our products are sustainable, breathable, comfortable, insulating and natural.
Other Down and Feather Duvets and Pillows
Selection of pillows and duvets, using Down and Feathers ethically sourced worldwide.
Down Alternative Duvets and Pillows
Duvets and pillows filled with down alternative options such as Bamboo, Silk, Polyester Fiber, Microgel and Recycled Microgel Pillows.